Winter solstice, Christmas visitors and New Years Eve
- Ravenwood has been busy, fun, creative during December 2013 and January 2014.
- Zeb, Sabine, Lilu and Gaven were with us for two weeks. Kelly had her friend Mark here too, Christmas lunch was wonderful, Zeb and the children harvested potatoes from the garden to roast!
- The house is clean and clear inside, thank you to all eager helpers, ready for renovation in the summer.
- Winter solstice was amazing, Kelly, Jeremy, Mark and I were up for the sunrise and we made a small ceremony, then in the afternoon we attended at Druid ceremony in the valley, real high energy, a big bonfire, we connected to more local folk which is good.
- New year`s Eve Zeb, Sabine, Kelly and myself attended a Sweat Lodge with the local Druids. Jeremy and Mark were good baby sitters watching movies on the laptop in my dome.!
- This ceremony was fantastic, the most powerful New Years Eve I have ever experienced in all my 57 years!!!!
- NEW BEGINNINGS PLANETARY TRANSFORMATION LOVE JOY PEACE
- For Full Moon ceremony in January we invited Rudi, Irene, Elias, the local Druids. The idea was for them to see our venue and Medicine Wheel and maybe in the year 2014 we host one of thier ceremonies. Well the evening was snowed out.. our guests left in a hurry before the snow layed too thick, and music was made in the dome till the early hours. They have booked to come here for the Spring Equinox!
Liz was in England visiting family and in Germany during December and January.
In January two Italian lads came to help out, serenade us with their guitars, and experience this lifestyle.
Thanks David and Gianluka for all the great firewood collecting, and all the help clearing stuff. Not to forget the snug is being re decorated...it is not finished yet.
Gianluka has been teaching me Italian...bellissimo...buona notte, sonjya doro.
Today Kelly and Gianluka left. Kelly is back in England for a spell.